3D Print Service
The Village Workshop offers 3d printing in ABS plastic! The parts are strong, accurate and functional, perfect for prototypes and short run production of finished parts. We use only the best 3d printing machines. The Stratasys Fortus 250MC 3d Printer is the most advanced FDM printer available so your parts will look and perform beautifully. Simply upload your part file using the email or link below. We will verify print-ability, send you your quote and build your part once a %50 deposit is made.
Max 3D Print Size = 25cm x 25cm x 30cm (19.664 cm3)
Need help? Contact us HERE for assistance.
Members receive a 10% discount on all 3D printing.
1. Send us your CAD file.
(1) Your digital design must be an .stl file.
(2) Must be saved / exported in millimeters. Please include the dimensions of your part in the email as well.
(3) We will then review your design and quote out your order.
2. We 3d print your model
(1) Choose a color. (white or black)
(2) Choose the print quality. (will determine price)
High = 0.1778 mm slice height
Med = 0.2540 mm slice height
Low = 0.3306 mm slice height
(3) We must have a 50% payment upfront before any printing can begin.
3. Your finished 3d print is ready for pick up.
(1) We will contact you when your part is ready.